Thursday, August 5, 2010

And we're back!

Disregard the fact that I'm wearing no make-up. Before I went on this trip, there were about 3 pictures in the known universe of me not wearing make-up (I am from the South after all!). Now there are about 300. Awesome.
These pictures are representative of the two themes of our trip: historic punishments and Thomas Jefferson. About 66% of our pictures have something to do with one of these two things.




We just got back from our epic trip yesterday. And boy, was it epic. Ten days of history, roller coasters, miniature golf, ice cream, and more delicious food than you can possibly imagine. I still get goose bumps thinking of these awesome smoked gouda tacos that I had one night...yum.

And I have lots of things I want to write about. Among them: dressing for a theme park/water park, a big kudos to Busch Gardens, a review of a Shabby Apple order, and the unveiling of my 30 Before 30 list. But I also have an absolute ton of laundry to do and my son's room, which is permanently in a state of chaos, needs to be cleaned a bit to make room for the spoils of the trip (including the toy handcuffs he bought and used to restrain me last night, promptly realizing [post restraint] that he didn't know how to use the key). So bear with me. Until then, here are some pics of us enjoying ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment